EMERGENCY RESPONSE INFORMATION
The team at TMML is committed to responsible, proactive planning, and to keeping you informed during extenuating circumstances.
This page will provide our customers with general information during emergency situations - when communication will be vital and business-as-usual will take on new meaning. We know that access to information and open communication will be essential.
- TMML is committed to pandemic preparedness and response planning. We understand that business continuity is important.
- TMML reminds customers that a possible pandemic would result in capacity issues, a surge of demand and requirement of supplies. We encourage Canadian Health officials to work collaboratively with us to discuss volume and timing needs now.
- TMML will consider special arrangements for large orders placed early.
- We appreciate the commitment and quality of care you provide to many. Our priorities are that:
- your staff remain as safe as they can be and
- we continue to provide you with solutions to meet your needs